How to Research
95 of the Top 100 U.S. Business Schools Have Standardized on Qualtrics To Conduct Cutting-Edge Research
Business schools are preparing MBA graduates for data-intensive careers
PROVO, UT – June 18, 2013 – Qualtrics, the world’s leading provider of enterprise data collection and analysis software, today announced that Qualtrics Research Suite is the standard research platform for 95 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, as ranked by U.S. News and World Report. Because of the ease with which Qualtrics helps institutions conduct research, Qualtrics has seen rapid and widespread adoption at the nation’s premier business schools
• The top 10 business schools as ranked by U.S. News & World Report have standardized on Qualtrics, including Northwestern University (Kellogg), Stanford and the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton).
• More than 1,300 colleges and universities use Qualtrics Research Suite, allowing faculty, administrators and business school students to conduct sophisticated research.
• Over 250 institutions have adopted Qualtrics as their institution-wide data collection platform.
• Business schools use Qualtrics Research Suite for a variety of applications, including market research, experimental design, administration of programs, course evaluations, event registration, student surveys and alumni contact.
The Research Edge for New Hires
• One of the advantages for business schools using Qualtrics Research Suite is the ability to train students for data-intensive careers by introducing them to the enterprise survey platform used by more than half of the Fortune 100.
• Su-Ting Yang, an MBA graduate from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson, used Qualtrics in her academic research and now leverages that experience as a marketing research analyst at Nuance Communications. Yang\’s experience underscores how research competency can be an advantage in today\’s hyper-competitive job market.
• According to a 2012 study*, a majority of employers report that college new hires tend to lack the capability to do robust research, finding that they \”obscured the research techniques needed for solving information problems\” and \”rarely used any of the more traditional forms of research.\”
• “I think it is safe to say nearly every single MBA student knows Qualtrics,” said Danielle Wanderer, CMO at Qualtrics. “Today, the majority of university research – whether from faculty, administrators or students – is conducted using Qualtrics Research Suite.”
• “Being well-versed in Qualtrics allowed me to make an impact right away,” said Su-Ting Yang, an MBA graduate from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson. “Many of the research techniques I learned using Qualtrics provided the foundation for me to seamlessly transition to the workforce. Because I was already very familiar with the technology, I was able to have an immediate and on-going positive impact in my job.”
• Qualtrics academic case studies
* The \”Learning Curve\” Project Information Literacy Research Report, October 2012
Qualtrics is a leading global provider of enterprise data collection and analysis products for market research, voice of customer, employee performance, and academic research. Through an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and award-winning services and support, Qualtrics products enable both professional and DIY researchers to conduct quantitative research at a lower cost and in less time than competing alternatives. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics has more than 5,000 clients worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, more than 1,300 colleges and universities, and 95 of the top 100 business schools. For more information and a free trial, visit www.qualtrics.com.
Tagged accredited business schools, best business school, best business schools, best business schools in America, best business schools in us, best business schools in usa, best undergraduate business schools, business marketing companies, business research, business school, business school online, business school ranking, business school rankings, business schools in California, business schools in new york, business schools in nyc, business schools online, business schools rankings, business to business marketing, columbia business school, company research, goizueta business school, good business schools, harvard business school, how to research a company, hult international business school, ie business school, in market research, industry research, international business schools, kellogg business school, list of business schools, market, market and research, Market research, market research directory, market research in, market research magazine, market research on, market share, market survey, marketing and research, marketing consultants, marketing consulting, marketing management, marketing plan, marketing services, marketing strategy, marketing studies, marketresearch, nyu business school, online business schools, online research, ranking of business schools, research, research companies, Research Company, research international, research marketing, rutgers business school, stanford business school, survey, surveys, the marketing plan, top 10 business schools, top 100 business schools, top business school, top business schools, top business schools in America, top business schools in us, top international business schools, top ranked business schools, top rated business schools, top ten business schools, top undergraduate business schools, ucla business school, undergraduate business school rankings, undergraduate business schools, wharton business school, what is a market research, what is marketing plan, yale business school