New Research Hub by Decipher
Decipher’s New “Research Hub” Brings Market Research Collaboration into the Future .
FRESNO, Calif. – December 3, 2013 – Decipher, a comprehensive market research services firm, today announced the launch of its new “Research Hub”, a centralized research and data management portal. The Research Hub functions as the backbone of Beacon, the company’s market research and reporting software platform. The Hub’s collaborative project management environment increases data visibility and accessibility to give users a comprehensive understanding of the total health of their organization’s research practice – regardless of the data source.
“In an industry that is becoming increasingly siloed, with multiple methods and suppliers, many of our clients are looking for something that brings all of their data together to create a complete picture of their research,” said Jamin Brazil, co-CEO and co-founder of Decipher.
Key benefits of the Research Hub include:
- Access to detailed project views with powerful search and sorting capabilities for increased data visibility and accessibility
- Enhanced sharing of project details and data for a more collaborative research environment.
- A central location for storage of study related documents like questionnaires, multi-media files and reporting deliverables for a detailed project level archive
- Easy uploading of data from other survey and marketing platforms for comprehensive reporting and metrics across all research initiatives
- The ability to analyze data across multiple surveys for a full picture of research practice health
- A refined and expanded online Knowledge Base, with added “Walkthough” functionality, enabling a contextual overlay tutorial
Jayme Plunkett, also co-CEO and co-Founder of Decipher, said, “The Research Hub serves as a central location where clients can look strategically at ALL of their research initiatives and ensure that the data is truly driving important decision making. By unifying all research in a single location, client side researchers and full service providers alike stand to save a significant amount of time and money by addressing visibility and accessibility of their disparate research initiatives.”
Beacon is Decipher’s robust survey and reporting software suite that features an easy-to-navigate, user-friendly interface and a whole suite of custom survey tools for authoring and deploying professional online surveys. The Research Hub adds a layer of efficiency and functionality to provide wide-ranging management of and reporting on a company’s overall market research strategy.
About Decipher A marketing research services provider, Decipher specializes in online survey programming, sampling, data collection and data reporting. Utilizing proprietary Web-based applications, Decipher integrates state-of-the-art technology with traditional research techniques. Decipher is all about uncovering opportunities in whatever territory is explored with clients. As a true partner, Decipher isn’t interested in just data, but also about what that data represents for each client. The company focuses on technology and research systems that bring data to life, and in doing so, helps reveal how even seemingly small discoveries can yield meaningful insights.