Research Industry News
Kinesis Panel Names a Bevy of New Clients A strong summer bodes well for the industry
Several market research companies are among the growing list of clients for Kinesis Panel.
AUSTIN, TX (September 7, 2014) - Kinesis Survey Technologies LLC (Kinesis), the industry leader for future-proof market research software solutions, has announced several new clients for its industry-leading application for panel management, Kinesis Panel. Kinesis Panel provides a comprehensive panel management solution to recruit, query, sample, incentivize, monetize, and report on panelist activity. The solution allows management across both web and mobile browsers.
New clients span the North American, European, and Middle Eastern region. They include 20/20 Research, Archers Brand and Research Consultancy, OP4G, Precision Research (Turning Point), The Research Club, and Sample Answers, among many others.
Isaac Rogers, Chief Innovation Officer with 20/20, said “We spent nine months evaluating various panel management tools. Kinesis provided best-in-class usability along with a solid feature set that set it apart from the competition. In addition, they have a stellar customer service team that goes the extra mile to help. Selecting Kinesis has been one of the best decisions we’ve made in a long time.”
Some summer milestones:
- Kinesis had its busiest onboarding summer season ever for Kinesis Panel
- Collectively, Kinesis Panel clients have begun migration of more than 22 million panelists to the platform during the summer
- Kinesis welcomes its first Middle Eastern online panel
- Kinesis also added new redemption options to its platform to support respondents globally
- Now supports business models for multiple modes for qual/quant, communities, CATI, and offline research
- Kinesis Community is now the leading community solution for the industry
About Kinesis Survey Technologies
Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC provides a multimode survey and panel management product suite to advance innovation in both mobile and desktop-based market research. Delivering intuitive, state-of-the-art applications, Kinesis software products can be effectively utilized without deep programming knowledge yet are robust enough to perform the most complex of survey and panel functions. Headquartered in Austin, TX USA, Kinesis offers product versions for both the market research industry and enterprise business organizations, and proudly supports next generation research applications worldwide. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.kinesissurvey.com.